Akin Realty LLCYour Family Realtor
Free Property Evaluation
Discover The Value Of Your Real Estate Property!
Your Real Estate Partner
How We Can Help You
Christina Kalyakin, our owner and broker-in-charge, has years of experience and great connections across the country. If you are looking outside of North and South Carolina, she can put you in touch with other qualified agents. We also offer creative financing and owner financing consultations.
Residential Real Estate
We believe that you and your family deserve the best. With our expert services, you can find the perfect home for your family, all within your budget. Reach out to us for the best home-buying experience!
Commercial Real Estate
Finding a suitable office space in the right location for the best price can be challenging. Our agents can assist you in finding the perfect place for your business.
Sell Your Property
Looking to sell your home, land, or commercial property? We can help you create a marketing plan that will help you sell your property at the best possible price. Find the right buyer quickly and efficiently with Christina Kalyakin.
Discover the reason why Christina is known as the “land lady”! Akin Realty is your source for land for sale in North and South Carolina, with connections across the US. If you’re looking for a fresh plot of land to begin building your dream, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Buyer’s Guide
- We will act as an intermediary between you and the seller to negotiate the best price for you.
- Our team will do all the necessary research to ensure you get the best deal possible. We compare properties on sale to determine the competitive market price.
- We will guide you through every step of your buying journey. You will get expert advice on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and more to ensure you make the right choice for your family.
At Akin Realty, we believe in establishing long-lasting relationships with our clients. So we do our best to ensure that your path to property ownership is hassle-free and satisfactory.
Real Estate Seller’s Guide
- Study market trends to help you set the right price for your home.
- Promote your property through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Accompany potential buyers during inspections and visits to the property. Highlight the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to help ease the entire process.
From listing your property to closing and beyond, we will offer you the best advice for every stage of the process to help you maximize your profits and returns.
Where do I start? Christina made finding a home a simple process. From the time she introduced herself to me right up until I signed my closing documents, Christina was there to help me whenever I needed her. She listened to me and provided insight that I did not have. I never felt rushed or like she didn’t have time for me and I was always comfortable shooting her a question or request whenever I had one.